Measures Blood Oxygen Level (SpO2) and Heart Rate (pulse)
(*Not a wireless model)
This fingertip pulse oximeter offers an affordable, reliable and precise way to check your pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels – whenever, and wherever. The Pulse Oximeter features a one-button operation to determine your blood oxygen saturation levels ( SpO2) as well as your heart rate (pulse).
- Display Format: LCD Display
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0% ~ 100%
- Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30 bpm ~ 250 bpm
- Pulse Wave Display: columniation display and the waveform display.
- Power Requirement: 2x 1.5 V AAA Alkaline battery ( or using the rechargeable battery instead), adaptable range: 2.6 V – 3.6V
- Power Consumption: Smaller than 30 mA
- Resolution: 1% for SpO2 and 1 bpm for Pulse Rate.
- Measurement Accuracy: ±2% in a stage of 70%-100% SpO2, and meaningless when the stage being smaller than 70% ±2 bpm during the pulse rate range of 30-99 bpm and ±2% during the pulse rate range of 100~250 bpm. Clinical Trial: SpO2 regression plot & Bland-Altman plot, Refer to Figure 2 & Figure 3.
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when the pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm during the pulse rate range of 30~99 bpm and ±2% during the pulse rate range of 100~250 bpm.
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and darkroom is less than 1%.
- Equipped with a function switch: The product will enter the standby mode when no signal is in the product within 5 seconds.
Red light (wavelength is 660 nm, 6.65 mW)
Infrared (wavelength is 880 nm, 6.75 mW)